Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Take care of yourself...

If there is one thing that I can't seem to learn, it would be to take care of myself. I am constantly going and moving that I don't think to stop and rest. Then I end up getting burned out and getting way behind on everything. That is also the time that I usually stop working out for several weeks.

 So, I've been running/exercising everyday for the past two weeks and today it all caught up with me. I could barely get out of bed, but I went to work for a few hours and took the rest of the day off (it also doesn't help that I have a head cold)! I still feel exhausted but am hoping to feel better tomorrow, so I can run again!

Oh, and by the way, I bought two Lonely Planet books today! I'm really excited, plus I got to feed my need to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment