Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Santa Lives in Finland?

Well, to be honest, I had a rough day today and I was going to get on here and just release all my built up frustration from the day. Instead, I got home to find pork and beans cooking in our new cooker


and after reading my best friend's blog, I no longer felt the need to rant. I thought it would be funnier to talk about my class tonight.

Did you know that in Japan, they are taught to believe Santa Claus lives in Finland? Finland? Not that there is anything wrong with Finland but Santa clearly does not live there. Apparently, one of my students (an adult, mind you) was telling me about when she went to Finland and got to meet "THE REAL" Santa. She had her picture taken and everything. My jaw dropped and I couldn't help but start laughing. I didn't know which was funnier, Santa living in Finland or how excited she was about having had her picture taken with Santa. 

Well, she's supposed to bring the pictures next week, so I'll take some pictures of them and see what you all think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment