Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Official...

I have lost over 20 lbs., which makes me only 15 lbs. from my first goal weight! I feel so happy for myself that I wanted to share it with everyone. As most of you know, I've been struggling with my weight loss for quite some time. I was working out everyday but I wasn't losing the weight.  Everything was getting slimmer except my belly, and maybe it was denial but I couldn't figure out the problem. So, I took a step back and looked at my diet. I started looking around for some great low-calorie foods and stumbled across Eating Well's 28-day Weight Loss Meal Plan. It's great because it teaches me delicious, healthy recipes and I don't have to plan any of my meals! Plus, it's been working for me! Of course, you have to remember that just eating a low-calorie diet is not going to make you lose weight. You have to exercise too! In fact, today I am going to try and run my first 5K! Wish me luck and good luck to all of you who are trying to lose weight too!

1 comment: