Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Mumps: Day 2

So it's my second day with the mumps. I'm not allowed to go anywhere, so I'm stuck at home by myself with my computer. I woke this morning in more pain and more swelling.


I did take a shower today, though, and fixed myself up a bit (even though I can't go anywhere). I just didn't want to sit around feeling gross for another day. I feel like the swelling is spreading. Today there is much more swelling around my throat, making it much harder to eat. It seems that I will be on a liquid diet for the next few days. At least until the swelling and pain go down. I'll keep everyone posted on the Mumps Saga!

I can't wait for my husband to bring home popsicles!

2 comments:

  1. You're still pretty :)
    Sorry, I've been neglecting all my blogs lately :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Bailey! I've just been blogging because I think it's fun to document this horrible experience and I've really got nothing better to do! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete