Monday, October 18, 2010

Day Two

With Halloween right around the corner, I have been busy crafting and decorating. When we were in Sapporo last weekend, I bought a copy of Martha Stewart Living: Halloween Special. I was so excited because Halloween is one of my favorite holidays for decorating. I found some amazing projects for me and to do with my elementary students in the magazine and from her website. I'll post pictures tomorrow of our crafts, once completed.

I have also been busy planning, or better yet searching, for my Halloween costume. I am hoping to make a Pikachu costume but I can't seem to find yellow fabric anywhere. It's crazy! For those of you who don't know who Pikachu is...he's an anime character from Pokemon.



If I am able to find the appropriate fabric and can complete it by Halloween, I'll post picture of that too.

Other than that, everything is great. Oh one more thing, one of my students asked my today about subjunctive mood sentences and how to teach it. If someone could contribute that would be great!

Thanks for listening! Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment